Aadhaar Card in Kolkata
Just like in other parts of the country there are regional passport offices in West Bengal and Kolkata. To enhance the standards of living Government of West Bengal has also decided to link various socio-economic welfare projects to Aadhaar Card. Here are some necessary details given that will help in getting Aadhaar Card in Kolkata.For the citizens of West Bengal the enrollment process for Unique Identification Card (Aadhaar Card) has been started in different centers of Kolkata. The address for UID in Kolkata is Central Bank of India near Kolkata Raj Bhavan at 4 & 4/1 Red Cross
Documents required for Aadhaar Card are as follows:
Proof of Identity document
Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Date of Birth (DOB) document,Voter ID, Driving license, Kissan Photo Passbook etc.
Proof of Address document
Bank Statement, Post Office Account Statement/Passbook, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy etc.
Steps and FAQs of Issue of Aadhaar Card:
- Aadhar enrollment is free of charges
- You can enroll for an Aadhar card from any Aadhar enrollment center anywhere in India
- UIDAI process accepts 33 PoA (Proof of Address) and 18 PoI (Proof of Identity) documents
- In case you do not have common proofs as mentioned above, PoI also accepts Certificate of Identify with your photo issued by Gazetted Officer/ MP or MLA/ Tehsildar/ Village Panchayat
- The head of the household can then introduce other members in the family while they are enrolling if someone in a family does not have individual valid documents. UIDAI accepts 8 document types as Proof of Relationship
- Your photo, iris scan and fingerprints will be taken as a part of the enrollment
- Following which you will receive an acknowledgment slip with a temporary enrollment number
- You need to enroll only once. Enrolling again is a waste of your time as you will get only one Aadhaar number
- Your details will be verified centrally and your an Aadhar number will be generated and mailed to your address
- The Enrollment Agency sends the data to UIDAI data center. The data undergoes various stages of screening and validations in CIDR to ensure that the source of data is authenticated. After passing the data quality checks the packet is checked for de-duplication and Aadhaar gets generated
- Delivery of Aadhar card to the residents will be done by India Post
- For Aadhar enrollments through NPR exercise, the verification is done by RGI approved LRUR (Local Register of Usual Residents)
Address for Aadhar Card Representative Office in Kolkata:
Centers for Aadhar Card Enrollment in Kolkata:
New Market Building,
2nd Floor Durgachak,
West Bengal 721602.
493/C/A GT Road (S), Block G First Floor,
West Bengal 711102.
Street No.49 Jatin Das Road,
Near Deshapriya Park,
Kolkata, West Bengal.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 10